Monday, December 13, 2010

ITS A MIRACLE!

this is the moment i am waiting for. the results of my appeal. the email was opened in a very small window. my heart stopped beating when my fingers were doing the scrolling down. the reply went like this..

Dear xxx,

My apologies for the delay in writing to you, we have been inundated with emails. (my heart was beating furiously)

I have reviewed your examination paper (HEART STOPPED BEATING) and a change of result form has been submitted to the School. (CHANGE TO WHAT?!) Please check your results in the next few days to the confirm that grade change has been processed. (FINGERS getting STIFF!) Your final score is a Pass on 55 for Market Research.

Regards,
xxx.

AHH! this is totally heavenly! THERE IS MIRACLES! my fingers started dialling all the numbers in my phonebook to break the good news to my groupmates especially! thank God for answering my prayers!

and one thing for sure, i am going to work real hard next time and loving RMIT even more than ever! it's time for a good night rest ever since that difference of 10 marks had brought me injustice on 2dec!